Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre comp cycle [test prop, primobolan, masteron, anavar] ...advice, what to expect?

RyanGreg

Have made a thread previously but now decided to add primobolan to the cycle.

CYCLE:

test prop 100mg EOD (16 weeks)
Primobolan 600mg per week (16 weeks)
Masteron 150mg EOD (last 10 weeks)
Anavar 50mg ED (last 10 weeks)

Aromasin 12.5mg ED (16 weeks) (4 weeks in PCT also)
hcg 250iu 2x per week (last 10 weeks of cycle)

PCT:

Clomid 25/25/25/25 (4 weeks)
Unleashed/post cycle combo (4 weeks)
Aromasin 12.5mg (4 weeks)
DAA powder (8 weeks)
Tribulus (8 weeks)

Will be starting in the next few weeks, I'm sitting at about 10% at the moment..

How is everything looking? Just need some reassurance i guess before i go all out.

Re: Pre comp cycle [test prop, primobolan, masteron, anavar] ...advice, what to expec

the main concern i have is all the dht you are using here... i hope you aren't too attached to your hair...

Re: Pre comp cycle [test prop, primobolan, masteron, anavar] ...advice, what to expec

the main concern i have is all the dht you are using here... i hope you aren't too attached to your hair...

But isn't this only if you are going to go bald anyway it just speeds the process up?

I have real thick hair at the moment..

But isn't this only if you are going to go bald anyway it just speeds the process up?

bro, you need to do more research on this... that has nothing to do with only if you are going bald... just because you have thick at the moment doesn't mean shit... it may shed a bit slower, but there's a chance on primo alone that you could shed and then you add mast to that picture and the chances of shedding increase quite a bit... I LOVE mast and primo bro, but running them together is probably going to shed you some hair bro

A lot of it is genetics. Some people lose hair very easily and others do not. Most of the time it comes down to the individual. If u are getting ready for a show then possible hair loss just comes with the territory because of the compounds used to get show ready.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

bro, you need to do more research on this... that has nothing to do with only if you are going bald... just because you have thick at the moment doesn't mean shit... it may shed a bit slower, but there's a chance on primo alone that you could shed and then you add mast to that picture and the chances of shedding increase quite a bit... I LOVE mast and primo bro, but running them together is probably going to shed you some hair bro

Ok thanks for the post....I may drop the primo then.

Top Bottom