Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tender nipples

steventimms

[FONT=&quot]So I'm in my second week of my tren/test cylcle. I am running 100mg of tren every other day and I'm pinning 100 mg of test 2 times a week. Well today I after I pinned I took a shower and after I got out and put a shirt on I noticed my nipples are a little tender what does this mean?[/FONT]

It means that your getting the onset symptoms of gyno.

No offense but you should not be anywhere near tren if you have to ask this question. 🤦♂️

I'm not here to judge anyone but I would suggest you start learning a bit more about the substances you are injecting into your body.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, but if this were me (which it NEVER would be) I would get on a good dose of an AI like Aromasin to help bring down estro and some caber or prami to help deal with any prolactin.

These are things you should have had on hand PRIOR to sticking yourself.

You probably shouldn't even be using tren if you have to ask a question like this.

highly doubt you have gyno in a one week... thats just not reasonable especially at the doses you are running... more than likely its just in your head... are you using an ai? did you get pre cycle bloodwork?

Top Bottom