Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

the-short-one

EF VIP
Oi! :D

Competition Date = March 17, 2007
Show = San Diego Bodybuilding and Figure Championships (NQ)
Link = http://www.lindsayproductions.com/2007SD.htm

After weeks of very deep and profound thought, I have decided to hire a trainer I trust and believe in. Some of you may know him, and I assume he'll be making an appearance shortly. :D Just so you know how much I believe in the guy, my other option was Iris Kyle. They both charge about the same, so money was not the deciding factor.

I officially start tomorrow - December 1, 2006. At this time I would like to say goodbye to a few friends that are very dear to me:

popcorn with butter
molten chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream
Starbucks Lattes
ribeye steak

I will miss you. If my trainer doesn't killed me in the next 17 weeks, I will see you again.

--------

:D

alrighty. tomorrow, I'll post my weight, measurements, etc. I will log all my supps/aas/meals/training/cardio. I'll probably even tell you all about my work days. It will be just like watching your uncle's vacation movies to Niagra Falls on beta. You'll probably want to kill yourself before it's over.

So. I start tomorrow. I've got a busy day as it is - myncompany is laying asphalt and we have equipment problems. At 6am - I have to drive to Tucson and pick up a roller and get it back here before 9am. I'll talk atchoo tomorrow night. :heart:

When Shorty pmed me about this contest - I JUMPED at the chance to be a part of this. Some of you guys know that I had gotten away from "official" contest prepping females a while back. I have known Shorty on the boards for a while now and had always thought to myself "This woman needs to enter a show" - and had remarked to her that when she was ready, so was I.

I am extremely excited about the opportunity that lies ahead and I cannot express how honored I am that she chose me to work with(for those who may not know Iris is a Ms. International/Ms. Olympia winner).

No pressure, right??

;)

Everyone stay tuned - this is going to be one helluva ride!!

Top Bottom