Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint injury

kingsdead

[FONT=&quot]my joints(where my bicep and forearm meet)hurt whenever i lift; could it be from the preacher curl machine? what can i do other than medication(deca ect...) to help with the pain?[/FONT]

Definitely dont use deca, that's just going to cover up the issue. It may be a technique, or positioning issue. I would lighten the weights and try different grips and form until you find something less pain inducing

Last edited:
deca? you dont need deca for this issue... if you have increased your lifts recently, that could cause it... over training, straining, sometimes tendinitis or inflammation develops... what heals that is rest, not continuing to use it... all you will do is make it worse...

this is a very common over use injury. you need to back off on curls

the truth is it is one of the most common things guys over train cause they think if they do tons of curls their biceps will grow. really the guys in your gym with the biggest biceps got them from A: genetics and B: things like pullups and rows.. the 'curls are for girls' cliche has merit, it is just for show so you can mire yourself, they should not be your entire arm routine.. amazing how the body teaches people lessons the hard way

I would ease off training your arms for a while and let it rest. Deca is only gonna alleviate the pain but doesn't fix the underlying issue.
All that repetitive motion is only gonna make it worse.

So, rest, ice it and do some stretching.

my joints(where my bicep and forearm meet)hurt whenever i lift; could it be from the preacher curl machine? what can i do other than medication(deca ect...) to help with the pain?

So stop using it.

Top Bottom