Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to wait between cycles

that is fine. time on = time off. so if you did an 8 weeker than your receptors have been cleared out in the 10 weeks you took off. have fun go play darts.

i believe you should always add your pct to time on. Did you do pct, how? Add this time to your time on cycle . So eight week cycle, then like 4 weeks pct= 12 weeks take at least 12 weeks off.

I know its hard to wait between cycles, easy for me to say considering i just started mine, but my previous was 14 weeks then 5 weeks pct i waited 20 weeks for next cycle. And right at 20 weeks almost to the day, i started my next. Its hard not to juice.

I'm taking 6-7 months off to get my body back on track. I took tests throughout, and I was 100% fine, but I just wanted to clear my body of the stuff. As well, tren took a beating on my hair, so I wanna grow it back. Lmao.

pushnpedl said:
i believe you should always add your pct to time on. Did you do pct, how? Add this time to your time on cycle . So eight week cycle, then like 4 weeks pct= 12 weeks take at least 12 weeks off.

I know its hard to wait between cycles, easy for me to say considering i just started mine, but my previous was 14 weeks then 5 weeks pct i waited 20 weeks for next cycle. And right at 20 weeks almost to the day, i started my next. Its hard not to juice.
4 weeks is a lot of PCT for an 8 week cycle. I think you could start now or wait a week if you really want your time on to equal time off.

mendo said:
4 weeks is a lot of PCT for an 8 week cycle. I think you could start now or wait a week if you really want your time on to equal time off.

yeah it is alot for 8 week cycle.

However, point here is that he needs to add his pct time to time "on juice" and make that equal his time off

8 week cycle + 2 weeks pct +10 weeks on

and = 10 weeks after pct ends till next cycle should start

again, just to post whore,and tell you you right

4 weeks is quite a while to spend on the boys after putting hem down for 8.

If possible, you can always try to have your levels checked (not that expensive) at a good time frame after your cycle/pct to see how you responded to both. Once you have these, if levels are fine, you will know how you body responded, if levels are not fine, you will know you need to wait longer or possibly reevaluate your pct.

Question is, and other experienced bros may be able to chime in, if you rely on these test results for your next/future cycles, and those cycles are different, your body may very well respond differently?

W/O test results, better safe than sorry, listen to your body, and recommend wait AT LEAST your cycle time on until starting another. I am a hyppocrite though because I don't like to wait long b/w cycles. Good post bro, and nice name. Welcome! :)

Top Bottom