Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex .25 mg.or 0.5 mg ??

rage_roid

I'll be getting in a 250 test 1-10, bolde (changed oxo for bolde) 1-10 300 mg., 8-12 50 mg. winny, should it be enough with .25 mg?? if I up the dosis to .50 mg, could it affect my sex drive????

rage_roid said:
I'll be getting in a 250 test 1-10, bolde (changed oxo for bolde) 1-10 300 mg., 8-12 50 mg. Winstrol - stanozolol, should it be enough with .25 mg?? if I up the dosis to .50 mg, could it affect my sex drive????

250 isn't much and Winstrol does not aromatize and even acts as a anti estrogen so you can proabaly use something like "POST-CYCLE", CytogenX or Dermacrine and you'll be fine.

you mean for the pct, but during the cycle, I'm prone naturally to water retantion, and with test and bolde I could get some of it... I just do not want to affect my sex drive for lacking of strongens during the cycle... also, some strogens are good to improve gains...

0.5mg EOD should be fine.

adex reduces estrogen by about 50%, so you'll still have plenty with two aromatizing compounds in there.

10001110101 said:
0.5mg EOD should be fine.

Arimidex - anastrozole - reduces estrogen by about 50%, so you'll still have plenty with two aromatizing compounds in there.

Reduces estrogen by 50% at what dosage?

rage_roid said:
you mean for the PCT - post cycle therapy - , but during the cycle, I'm prone naturally to water retantion, and with test and bolde I could get some of it... I just do not want to affect my sex drive for lacking of strongens during the cycle... also, some strogens are good to improve gains...

Water retention is going to be influenced heavily by your diet. 500g of carbs per day? Then hell yeah you will be bloated.

Like Nelson said, stanozolol works pretty well as an anti-e and your test and boldenone dosage is low. For the water rentention you can take a natural diuretic if you notice it becoming bad.

at that low dose of test i wouldnt use the adex it unless i started seeing gyno signs.

well I plan to go in a 3000 at least calories p/ day... , but I though that water retantion was more related to strogens than to the diet... about diuretics, I'll be taking natural ones, is a could drink that we have downhere in my country... About

rage_roid said:
I'll be getting in a 250 test 1-10, bolde (changed oxo for bolde) 1-10 300 mg., 8-12 50 mg. Winstrol - stanozolol, should it be enough with .25 mg?? if I up the dosis to .50 mg, could it affect my sex drive????

I doubt if you'll have much if any water retention at all running only 300mgs of test,but if you do you can always use the arimidex @.5mgs a day.that little amount of arimidex won't kill your sex drive..........if you use it though use it sparingly because it can cause dry joints when used in excess.

Top Bottom