Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP 200mg EOD vs NPP 100mg ED ???

with a 3-4 day halflife at some point the injection frequency becomes overkill. For me re-injecting when half of the half-life has expired is the most you need to go.

I personally would use it EOD. More frequent injects are always better from a hormone level standpoint, but ED injects get old real fast.

I dont think that you would notice 1 thing different ... except more pin holes in your glutes.

The reason I ask... I have 200mg NPP and it is leaving awful swelling and pain at the injection site. I am shooting 1cc (200mg) and 1 cc test cyp EOD and even cutting it with cyp is doing nothing. I thought maybe using 1/2 a cc (100mg) ED would have less of the NPP in each inject area and hurt less.

I am going to try to bake it.

how about cut it with more straight filtered oil.

jerkbox said:
is it underground lab?

Yes.

P.S. I don't think I can fit more than 2cc's of oil in each bicep. I want to keep the inject volume down if possible.

you can probably get 4ml into those coconut delts

It hurts because it is 200mg/ml. Who is making NPP at that high of a concentration? Is it S**ra?? Most human grade stuff is between 25-50mgs/ml. BM is the only one I know that goes as high as 100.

Top Bottom