Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gonna poke for the first time

desman

double post...no need to read

well after countless hours reading the forums and learning, i have decided to take the plunge and do a cycle. I feel i have learned so much, and a big thanks goes out to the members here as you provide top notch info. I am 26,
6'5-258lbs right now. Been lifting for about 4 years, although i took a small break in that time. My propsed cycle will be:

week1-10..500mg test enanthate
week1...10 mg M1T
week2...15 mg M1T
week3...20 mg M1T(using because i have on hand, although dbol would probably be better here)

My biggest concern is gyno and hair loss. Gyno cause i was fat when i was a kid and although i toned up since i still hold fat in my chest area(no lumps, just fat)

I plan to run arimidex @ .25 mg every other day to combat bloat and keep gyno in check. I also have nolva on hand just in case also.
Not gonna run HCG this time around as i want to see how i recover on my own but for next cycle(cutter) i will use, to compare.
Will run PCT starting 2 weeks after last test shot using nolva(for 4 weeks total) along with clen. As for supps while on, i plan to take milk thistle, ala, multivitamin, vitamin C and B6

couple questions to clear things up are:

1. when should i start a-dex and stop it?
2. Can i just poke once a week(500mg) or should i do 2 shots a week?

Thanks, karma to those who provide suggestions or help, much appreciated

Last edited:
i'd jumpstart that sucker with anapolans at 50mg a day.. for 3 weeks.

also, keep some nolvas at hand just in case!

i would split the shots up definately and i would runn 500mg a shot for the first 4 shots to get the levels up..

also if you have not run m1t before you should get some starckers or something onhand in case it makes you very lethargic also if you get sides as you raise the dose lower it back down .... the m1t that is..

good luck

Judo Tom said:
i would split the shots up definately and i would runn 500mg a shot for the first 4 shots to get the levels up..

also if you have not run m1t before you should get some starckers or something onhand in case it makes you very lethargic also if you get sides as you raise the dose lower it back down .... the m1t that is..

good luck

I'll add one to the above on the front loading start off with a higher dose of the M1T to kick start the cycle maybe 15 then to 20 then the sus. should be in and going down to 10 won't hurt gains.

Top Bottom