Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have several questions about steroid use

Robertor

hello I'm hoping you guys can answer some questions I had about my upcoming cycle. I live in a hot climate and I'm wondering is it okay to store my vials of testosterone in the fridge. Can I also stack other steroids in with the testosterone in the same syringe. My final question is will I be okay with just a Clomid pct?

You can put more than 1 oil in syringe like testosterone and deca durabolin no problem

for pct never use clomid alone its dangerous for your mental health
use nolvadex aromasin and n2generate in pct
preworkout use cardazol

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

hello I'm hoping you guys can answer some questions I had about my upcoming cycle. I live in a hot climate and I'm wondering is it okay to store my vials of testosterone in the fridge. Can I also stack other steroids in with the testosterone in the same syringe. My final question is will I be okay with just a Clomid pct?

No (a cool box would be better)

Yes (but the alcohol and oil ones will not mix so like with like only)

No. Do it properly

No fridge, you will lose all products. Make sure you do full PCT of nolvadex aromasin, n2generate, and NATURAL sarms replacement CARDAZOL-cardio,stamina,energy, FAT LOSS and OSTAZOL-test booster for strength/bulk up

Do not store your oils in the fridge! You can cause them to crash /crystalize. Store at room temperature preferably in the dark out of the light. This will allow them to stay good well past the exp date, and keep there potency.
Yes you can mix different oils in the same syringe. This is a common practice that cuts back on pinning and saves in time..
Run a full pct.
Something like this.
100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

Now you can choose not to use clomid and use nolva instead. (40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg week 4)

And personally I also run support supps or all in one cycle support products. Throughout cycle and through pct.

Top Bottom