Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ball shrinkage

tragicdeathq

[FONT=&quot]Hey,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]am using now 300mg Test cyp and 200 mg deca per week. How do I know if I need hcg?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can I tell by the amount of sperm or the intensity of my erection whether I need HCG?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My balls shrank a little, but i still have normal sperm amounts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, can I do a 4 week cycle of Winny RIGHT after a 6 week cycle of the above?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your advice guys[/FONT]

You don't need HCG, but you can use it in the last weeks of your cycle to plump your testicles. Do not use it during actual PCT.
Also don't run winstrol right after your cycle. Do PCT and then time off equal to PCT plus cycle length before starting another cycle. If you are running deca by the way, 6 weeks is far too short. It's a long ester and you should go at least 12 weeks.

Few people get real serious shrinkage. It does , however, play on many a fellas mind.

As in... rummages in pants... do they feel smaller... OMFG WHAT HAVE I DONE! WHY...WHY...WHY DID I TAKE DRUGS? When they went down maybe 10-20% and will, if you're half sensible, come back to normal.

Top Bottom