Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how big are your ankles, toes, and feet?

organonFREAK

me and "goin_big" were wondering how big your ankles, toes and feet are? also what size shoe do you wear to go along with that.

do you think if i spot inject prop. in my ankles, and feet it will make my penis and wrists bigger??

goin_big was too shy to ask so he asked me to do it.

organonFREAK said:
me and "goin_big" were wondering how big your ankles, toes and feet are? also what size shoe do you wear to go along with that.

do you think if i spot inject prop. in my ankles, and feet it will make my penis and wrists bigger??

goin_big was too shy to ask so he asked me to do it.
how about you get the fuck outta hear!:mad:

Shit man who measures that stuff, I am 6'2" and wear size 12 shoes, should probably be 12.5 but hard to find so I don't bother.

Dr.M said:
Shit man who measures that stuff, I am 6'2" and wear size 12 shoes, should probably be 12.5 but hard to find so I don't bother.

cool dude

did u read that goin_big...he's 12.5"..........................wowwwwww

nice wrists

When I first read about Victor Richard's specs, that guy is just nuts. If the numbers are fudged or not I dunno, but he is built like a freaking tank.

However, look at Flex Wheeler, smaller boned guys with meat look freakier in thier own right, at much less bodyweight.

Damn, you do have huge feet. I knew a guy with size 18 feet, 6'8", 175 pounds!

Top Bottom