Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best prescription sleep aid

C

cbeaks

What do you consider the best prescription sleep aid? I have tried ambien. It seems to work well. I also use valium from time to time and that does the trick even though it is probably not meant for the purpose of just getting you to sleep like valium.

For me, Klonopin. A benzo like valium but with an intermediate half-life. Puts me right out and doesn't leave me groggy like valium. Ambien is a good choice as well, but it's not quite as effective for me as klonopin. Xanax will work also, but it's a short half-life, you're likely to wake up in the middle of the night when it wears off.

Lowest said:
For me, Klonopin. A benzo like valium but with an intermediate <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=13&k=half%20life" onmouseover="window.status='half-life'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">half-life</a>. Puts me right out and doesn't leave me groggy like valium. Ambien is a good choice as well, but it's not quite as effective for me as klonopin. Xanax will work also, but it's a short half-life, you're likely to wake up in the middle of the night when it wears off.

thanks. I'm not very familiar with Klonopin. What dose does it come in. I don't like to use benzos for very long periods of time. Do you think it would be ok to switch between that valium and ambien? For example: One week valium then one week ambien then one week klonopin

Klonopin is usually prescribed in .5, 1mg, and 2mg. 1mg is usually enough for me, sometimes it takes 2mg though. And no, it's not okay to trade off like that. 2 of those are benzo's, and all 3 are sedative/hypnotics. You won't become any less accustomed or addicted by trading them out for each other. I'd just stick with the klonopin myself, I've never found a better sleep-aid, and I've also never had a problem being addicted to it or even relying on it... I just like the sleep I get. Damn I wish I had a script for it again :)

tylneol simply sleep, unfortunately thats shit does cut it for people with serious problems. Theres a tremendous difference between an over the counter med and something like ambien or xanax. Bottom line is that you can't stay on on prescriptions meds for a long period of time without negative consequences, addiction being the biggest one.

The best sleep aid i used that plunged me into 8 hours of REM sleep with the most vivid dreams and a super energized and refreshed feeling the next day was White Widow MJ. Nothing compares to this greatest medicinal plant. I have friends that suffer from constant anxiety and the accompanying insomnia and restless sleep, all they need is a toke or two every 3-4 days and they sleep like babies all the days in between. No need for any chemicall crap. But i must point out that high quality MJ is hard to find and this beneficial effect is greatly minnimised with schwag.

Top Bottom