Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mrs puddles

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
saw your progress pics the other day and wanted to say good job... i thought you were always thin and i had no idea how far you had come.

SHes friggin hot:) I love Mrs P

Thanks, Saint. I put on 60 lbs when I was pregnant then the weight stayed on for quite a while afterwards. I'm still planning on that tummy tuck, hopefully by the beginning of summer, I assume you're happy with yours?

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Thanks, Saint. I put on 60 lbs when I was pregnant then the weight stayed on for quite a while afterwards. I'm still planning on that tummy tuck, hopefully by the beginning of summer, I assume you're happy with yours?

i will be once i start cutting but it is already making a difference.

MrsPuddlesFL said:

So how is the queen of anal doing? :)

Still loving anal as much as ever, Sea.

I had to take a few months off from the gym this winter to let my arm mend but I'm finally training again and feeling much better. I had surgery again 3 weeks ago and the stitches are still giving me grief this time so I was just put back on antibiotics as a preventative measure. It'll be a while before I can train back and chest like I want to and that's frustrating as hell but in time I'll be where I wanna be. My legs are still strong though. :D

I'm working less than I used to and spending more time at home which makes me very happy. We added a patio onto the house with a hot tub and have had a lot of fun partying with friends out there the last few months. The hot tub has also helped relieve my insomnia so I'm sleeping better. Overall, life's been good to me.

Top Bottom