Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-employment drug test

kaferkrieger said:
Does anyone have any tips on passing a drug test?
I will be continuing my cycles of deca,dbol,winni,test E. .
And I have no time/desire to clean-up from the deca.
Any experiences w/ those hidden bladder things?
I'm considering this one:
http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=64
dude they dont test for steroids. They test for 5 different narcotics. You can call them up and ask them what they are. It's like cocain, weed, etc.

yomama said:
dude they dont test for steroids. They test for 5 different narcotics. You can call them up and ask them what they are. It's like cocain, weed, etc.
Right on, that's what I was told(by less knowledgable).
I'm glad to here it.

wheeeuuuw no worries... no worries

btw..I hate to do it but theTHCis my ex in the New Year.
And I'm about to finish that up as I type.

preemployment ua's don't check for steroids. simple as that. i've been on cycle when i took my last two pre- tests ....
titan

Got2GetRipped said:
I just started a new job last month and I was 8 weeks into my dbol/test cycle. They only test for THC (Marijuana), Cocaine, PCP, Morphine and Methamphetamines. Here is a link for the standard pre employment drug test. http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/5panel-kit.htm

actually a majority of them are 7panel and also test for narcotics and opiates
you will fail if have taken even vicodin or percoset.

Small companies won't test for it to expensive but I know big companies like Exxon sure in the hell do.As far as that urea sample i know a few friends that smoke and use urea sample for employment test and the www.thewhizzinator.com/whiz2.htm for drug court where they watch you they both work wonders good luck

I've been involved in a lot of drug testing situations, including parole and they only have two kinds of tests. One of those test is for thd(weed), opiates(heroin) and cocaine. The other one includes the aboved mention plus anphetamines and morphine. These test are kit like test, some by a drop of urine others by a panel instructed into the urine which takes like 5 minutes for the conclusion. Now the lab tests are the same thing but it tells them the amount of chemicals by percentage in your system. Juice tests are way!!!!!!!! too expensive. They don't use this kinds of testings for a job since they are legal by prescription. Besides the company only wants to know if you are an active junky involved in using illegal narcotics. So don't worry. Sleep well you'll pass this test. Good luck with the job.

Top Bottom