Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laser hair removal

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I know it`s a longshot but worth a try to ask for this, I copied and pasted from the chat board.

Anybody know a place in NJ? Preferrably in North Jersey but I`ll take what I can get for now. It`s not for me, It`s for a woman.

Anybody have this done? Prices, results, etc... It would really suck to just go through the Yellow Pages.

There are free standing clinics, but many plastic surgeons perform laser hair removal too. Since you sometimes need multiple treatments, the one time and total costs can be very different.

Bump for someone in NJ...

:)

I had two treatments and didn't lose any hair, BUT my hair is light...it is my understanding darker hair has better results.

gingersnap said:
I had two treatments and didn't lose any hair, BUT my hair is light...it is my understanding darker hair has better results.

Yeah, That`s what I have heard also. This person has dark hair so that`s a plus.

That is really discouraging though that after 2 treatments you got no benefit. Can you give a ballpark price figure?

This was about 4 years ago, I think it was $200 each time. I read an article once that certain body parts do better than others with laser. I know they also use a pigment cream for the lighter haired clients now which helps too.

Top Bottom