Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIIT methods

AndrewCreaten9

If you train HIIT all the time what do you think would be the ideal training length in terms of time ? I am curious to know how effective it can be before the body breaks down and injuries occur ?

If you train HIIT all the time what do you think would be the ideal training length in terms of time ? I am curious to know how effective it can be before the body breaks down and injuries occur ?
If you do HIIT all the time you will stress the fuck out of your CNS and go backwards in progress. I'd say no more than twice a week

I try not to do it too often, as I am in my mid-40s and it puts a beating on me.

No idea it's not something that ever interested me. Actually I find it quite annoying when I'm trying to workout and there's someone next to me jumping all over the place like a crackhead.

No idea it's not something that ever interested me. Actually I find it quite annoying when I'm trying to workout and there's someone next to me jumping all over the place like a crackhead.
Bwahaha yeah same

Top Bottom