Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When peeling down what do you drink - water, artificial sweeteners, drops, coke zero?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
It's that time of year where many of us are getting set for that final touch with peeling down not to forget the heat is picking up, H2O is extremely important as many of us tend to lack in this dept (including myself at times).
I simply just can't pound water just for the sake of staying hydrated when peeling down, I go bananas and wanna kill people.

What do you guys drink to keep you sane while your peeling down phase during or in a calorie deficit?

Artificial Sweeteners in my H20 (drink flavor enhancers) are a must for me, sweetened drops, crystal light and when my BS is in the dumps I will pound me a COKE or Pepsi and no it's not cane sugar (grrrrrrr, I wish it was), Mexicans have the best Coca-Cola hands down!

2/3's of my hydration is hands down sweetened!

I'm not talking about being show ready or watching sodium like it matters on that level (some flexibility), I'm strictly talking just meat-heads peeling down for the season with avoiding the mundane bored beverage pounding!

I have a water-ice joint across from my gym, I think of mango the whole session.. And I get me a mango when I'm done, believe it!

Whether I am cutting or bulking my go-to drinks usually are: coffee, juice extract (zero calorie) to flavor my water, coke zero or some other zero calorie soda aaaand...well that's about it.

i wouldn't drink that crap

stick to water bro. crazy crazy crazy shit i know. drinking what our ancestors and every animal on earth have drank for 2M years straight before corporations started telling us what we are supposed to drink. even the dinosaurs drank water and they dominated the earth for 200M years which is 100X longer than humans have (and trust me at this rate we won't last that long), i don't think they drank coke zero

if you want something different? easy. some fresh squeezed juice is totally fine.

^Juice is not calorie free. Also it doesn't matter jack shit what our ancestors did back then. Humans have evolved a lot since that and there's nothing wrong with sweeteners.

i honestly only drink water... the only other thing i drink is occasionally a c4 on the go but other than that, i only drink water

if you live in a hot climate and sweat a lot, here is a tip:

add cream of tartar and himalayan pink salt to your water.. 1/4 tsp each. that will add salt, potassium to your water. now you are left needing magnesium, for that 400mg liquid capsules and for calcium well your body will produce it.

please don't waste your money on these dumb sports drinks.. it is sugar, crap, crap, crap, and more crap mixed in with some electrolytes. guys used to throw that shit up left and right when i would run road races, really nasty on the stomach

Top Bottom