Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
*sigh*

I guess it is my turn to log. I have no doubts that I will be a slacker and start off good and then slack off in logging. So don't get pissed, I warned you. I am off work until January 2nd, so after that my logging will likely slack – someone needs to help me! lol I am taking my time off work to help “get back into it” by eating pretty clean and staying as active as possible.

I, with help from a gorgeous intellegent man, have pretty much developed a plan for me to get back into shape. No clue on BF%, I am guessing somewhere around 104%. I have a baseline weight and have pictures, will post them one day I promise. Just can’t do it right now. The pictures are so large, it might shut the board down. :worried:

I am battling a few things ….
1) I was re-diagnosed as Hypothyroid. I was Hypo and medicated before I got pregnant and was on Synthroid during my pregnancy. Post-pregnancy, my thyroid was normal. Apparently, it is Hypo again. I am currently on 25mcg of Synthroid, but this dose will likely be adjusted up when I go back for bloodwork in about 6 weeks. I AM under a doctor’s care for this.
2) Finding time while working fulltime and a soon-to-be-toddler at home is hard. The weekly workout plan is developed, but I know this will change often. My first priority is Baby Daisy. I have tried to schedule workout times so it does not interfere with my time with her, but she totally dictates my day. Anyone with an infant knows that!

I am logging my foods in FitDay. I am aiming for a 40p/30c/30f – or as close as possible. Will likely be closer to 40/40/20 though, I have always had trouble getting clean fats in AND keeping calories under control.

My workout plan is:
MWF 30min HIIT FTITM, abs and stretching in PM (while playing with Baby Daisy)
T Pilates/Yoga FTITM, Ch/Sh/Tri in PM (after Baby Daisy goes to sleep)
Th Pilates/Yoga FTITM, Ba/Bi in PM (after Baby Daisy goes to sleep)
Sa 30-45min SS cardio, Legs
Su Rest

Sa and Su will likely also do an easy afternoon walk with Baby Daisy. She loves walking in the stroller! Weights will be about 3 sets each exercise, aiming for 10-12 reps, lifting to near failure.

I started logging Monday, will post the last couple day's worth of food/workouts in separate posts. Supplements will come soon - not taking anything right now. After the holidays I am going to start taking them and will list what I am taking.

** Credit to the show King of Queens for the title!

Last edited:
I uderstand the baby thing - I have 4 kiddos (8,6,3,2) and my wife leaves for her AM runs @ 4:30 - she says she is running away from us then after an hour she misses us and turns around...lol

I am trying to get the macros, portions, and timing down. A lot of the numbers and foods you see are going to be adjusted. I have been "out of it" for so long, it will take a couple weeks to get my diet down.

Monday, December 11th
Weight - baseline

8am (woke up later than planned)
30min HIIT Precor EFX 546 (done at home, I use the term HIIT loosely right now, I am trying to find my “upper end” of training again)

8:45am
3 Egg Whites, 2 Whole Eggs
1c Cream of Wheat made with 1/2c Skim Milk and 1/4c Water, Splenda

9:30am
Lots of Coffee w. 4 tbsp Skim Milk and Splenda

12pm
1c Vanilla Yoplait Yogurt Light
1/2c Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax

1:30pm
25min walk with Baby Daisy in stroller

3pm
4oz Chicken Tenderloins
1c Mixed Veggie Stir Fry (Bird’s Eye mix - broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, red peppers, carrots, onion, celery)
1tbsp Soy Sauce

7pm (work event, retirement dinner for boss)
1 white roll w 1tbsp butter
“salad” – romaine, tomato, cucumber w. ranch dressing
3 half-dollar sized slices beef tenderloin w some kind of sauce, not gravy but some sauce
2 red potatoes
Stir fry mixed veggie – 2 broccoli stalks, small amt zucchini

Calories Eaten Today
Total: 1741
grams cals %total
Fat: 62 561 34%
Sat: 30 266 16%
Poly: 6 53 3%
Mono: 20 184 11%
Carbs: 151 550 33%
Fiber: 13 0 0%
Protein:141 564 34%
Alcohol:0 0 0%

I have to laugh at the name of this log and I highly doubt your bf is 104% but it made me giggle.

You've done it before, so I'm sure you can do it again. I'm sure plenty of ladies have told you this, but your transformation was one of the reasons that kept me on EF, made me start a log and begin this lifestyle change.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Subscribed as well girl!!! I'm with Roony, your title of the log and intro cracked me up :)

Top Bottom