Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite healthy meal

Jacqueline747

Just wondering what everyone's favorite meal is. Something that makes your diet easier to live with and keep at it. A meal you would even eat on your cheat day.. perhaps... just in a larger quantity!!

I absolutely love my FF Cottage cheese; flax oil and blueberry mixture.
I also always look foreward to my apple and almonds.. 1 bite apple 1 bite almond.

I'm IN LOVE WITH (yes I'd marry them LOL) Trader Joe's Low Carb Whole Wheat tortillas...they are 50 cals, 6g carb & 2g fiber.....I love stuffing them with all sorts of good things, even PB....

If you keep bananas in your diet .... IMO, nothing beats

3 tbsp cream of wheat made with 1/4c skim milk and 1/2c water
1/2 sliced banana
sweeten with Splenda

YUM

Daisy_Girl said:
If you keep bananas in your diet .... IMO, nothing beats

3 tbsp cream of wheat made with 1/4c skim milk and 1/2c water
1/2 sliced banana
sweeten with Splenda

YUM
I've gotta agree there....

Although I use oats not cream of wheat, but its TASTY :p Reminds me of banana bread almost... :chomp:

medical said:
Venison fajitas, venison burgers, smoked venison tenderloin.....

Hmmm.. I think we have a real deer fan here!!! :p
I prefer moose and elk!! I had 300lbs of bison this year but it was really fatty this year. The farmer must have been feeding it oats or something.. I was under the impression that they were just free range. Note: do my homework next time!!!

Miss24k said:
Rice cakes with almond butter on it and topped with slices of banana :p

Hmmm... I am going to have to try this!!! sounds yummy!!

I think I might have had a hidden agenda when I made this thread :evil:

Jacqueline747 said:
Hmmm.. I think we have a real deer fan here!!! :p
I prefer moose and elk!! I had 300lbs of bison this year but it was really fatty this year. The farmer must have been feeding it oats or something.. I was under the impression that they were just free range. Note: do my homework next time!!!
I harvest at least 4 whitetail a year for the freezer........I only eat meat that I kill. I also eat turkey, goose, dove, quail, rabbit, squirrel, wild boar, duck, pheasant and grouse. I will eat commercial meat at a resturant but never at home.

Top Bottom