Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wet Spot

dzulboy

ok this really bugs me..why is it that you females think the man should have to sleep in the wet spot.....total bullshit .....you caused it, you sleep in it

i know i know your gonna argue tha tit was our fault it happened ........well if we did it right , very true, but then you should be more thne happy to sleep in it ....... if i t was done right ..........

actually now that i think about it don't really want an answer just wante dyou to know my opinion lol

I don't mind sleeping in the wet spot, who gives a fuck! Unless I'm cold, but that's just because it makes me colder.

I have a pretty good system for this problem. See, I am the one that instigates the sex about 98.5% of the time. So to have sex, 98.5% of the time I have to roll over to her side of the bed and start the freakfest. So because of this, 98.5% of the time, she ends up sleeping in the wetspot by default.

hamstershaver said:
i always make her sleep in the wet spot, it teaches them not to wet the bed
well sometimes u sleep in it buddy:)

Gymgurl said:
If it was good sex I am to tired to really care about who sleeps in it
Amen to that! Actually if sleeping in the wet spot makes my woamn feel like I'm more interested in her comfort and causes it to be confirmed to her that I'm just a helluva great guy then fuck it. There are worse place I can think of to sleep than in a puddle of juice from Gods greatest creation. My girl loves having a pillow under her hips while I'm hitting it because it gives just the right angle for me to hit her magic button so usually my pillow is soaked with pussy juice when I go to sleep. I can't imagine a better way to fall asleep than to be surrounded by the smell of sweet pussy. YUM!

Top Bottom