Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Ok guys, I just read about 27 pages on Dante and his thoughts and protocols.

Here's what I still need:

1- Videos of DC training extreme stretching. I'm having a hard time imagining these just by "wording"
Also, do you do these after every rest-pause, or once only after you finish the one set exercise?

2- I'm assuming the best way to start off is to work out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and rest the rest of the days?? I would like to work out 4 days a week, so how do I incorporate that?

3- What are DC programs (sample exercises) - need a full program that has worked for some of you guys?

4- When you feel like you maxed out on something and you can't really increase any weight next exercise, should you give it a few more trials or do you immediately change exercise?

5- Negatives: 6-8 secs?? really? isn't that a big too much?

That's all for now. Probably will have more questions to follow.

Re: DC Training

1- Videos of DC training extreme stretching. I'm having a hard time imagining these just by "wording"
Also, do you do these after every rest-pause, or once only after you finish the one set exercise?

2- I'm assuming the best way to start off is to work out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and rest the rest of the days?? I would like to work out 4 days a week, so how do I incorporate that?

3- What are DC programs (sample exercises) - need a full program that has worked for some of you guys?

4- When you feel like you maxed out on something and you can't really increase any weight next exercise, should you give it a few more trials or do you immediately change exercise?

I know OneBreath did alot of DC training bro see if u can get hold of him!

Intensemuscle.com has the pictures of the exrteme stretches for all muscle groups and I have them if you want them and can't find them over there. Also I have the DVD so if you need anything in particular, let me know.

Saibot has the link to the X Stretch slide show

I know you like to train, but three days is enough. This program will grind your ass down. You grow at home in the kitchen. You know this already :)

I personally like to keep my delts, lat width, and bis in the 15-20 rp range. I could post up a sample workout if you'd like, but it's pretty simple to set up. Follow the exercise order as DC has laid out too.

We all have shit workouts from time to time. I would switch exercises after two weeks of not setting a PR.

Slow and controlled. 6-8 seconds is too much. 2-4 seconds is plenty

Future knows a lot about DC. Hopefully he will chime in.

I trained DC for about 8 or 9 months. It's hardcore shit and looking back I was not ready for it. If you are "Blasting and Cruising" on AAS then this is right up your ally. I was training natty at the time and I eventually beat myself into the ground.

I trained DC for about 8 or 9 months. It's hardcore shit and looking back I was not ready for it. If you are "Blasting and Cruising" on AAS then this is right up your ally. I was training natty at the time and I eventually beat myself into the ground.

Exactly!!!!
here are the stretches:
kb7viw.jpg

Exactly!!!!
here are the stretches:
kb7viw.jpg

Thanks guys for the inputs. I'm going to review this a little further and come up with a prelimenary workout plan and post on here.

Not essential. If you must just do passive stretching.

A - chest, delts tris
B - legs
C - back, biceps

Plug these into a Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri rotation so from week to week a group of bodyparts gets repeated.

No necessary. You are smart enough. Use exercises you like. Go from there. Just kick ass. Compound exercises as much as possible.

Give at a couple times unless you are sure you need to dump the exercise

That was an old idea. Just control the weight. When you add a negative at the end of a rest pause you are going very slowly certainly. But the normal style for lifting the weight is most likely what you have always done.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom