Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which peptide to get?

beatriz

I'm looking for the most cost efficient peptide or peptides out there. I'm broke as hell and don't have much money so saving is very important for me. I'm already on TRT and just want something to help me lose fat and put on some muscle. heard frag or GHRP-6 would be a good one cause they are cheap

i would highly recommend not buying anything... if money is that big of an issue then this lifestyle is definitely not for you

NONE, WATE OF YOUR MONEY. If you can not grow with anabolic drugs and/or HGH just forget this and collect basball cards or something. All peptides are are a replacement, in most cases for GH. GHRP-2, 6, HEXOLIN, ECT. Just get real GH.
Only PEPTIDE I would ever suggest is melanoma. Stuff I'd amazing. You will get darker, brown not orange, than you ever could without it. Using far less exposure to dangerous UV light.
Once you get as dark as you want to be all it takes is a small amount of melanotan a week, without and sun or tanning bed exposure to maintain that color.
This is personal, I had a friend I met at a contest in the 90's from Louisiana who ended up dying, at 38, from skin cancer. Very fair, red head who had to tan excessively to get dark enough to compete. Ended up dying because of it.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

I'm looking for the most cost efficient peptide or peptides out there. I'm broke as hell and don't have much money so saving is very important for me. I'm already on TRT and just want something to help me lose fat and put on some muscle. heard frag or GHRP-6 would be a good one cause they are cheap
just eat less food. you'll save money AND won't have to buy any peptides

Top Bottom