Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol only cycle setup

poderick

here is my setup and tell me if this is good. I am 28 years old and 200 pounds give or take. 11% body fat. looking to gain muscle and strength.

dbol 6 weeks at 40-50mg a day
n2guard
PCT:
Nolva and n2generate ES.

is there anything else i need or that you would change or is this a good setup for a clean basic cycle?

the only thing i like about it is you would want to run protection with dbol... i hate oral only cycles, especially dbol only and your pct is half assed at best...both nolva and n2generate are great for pct but those alone is not even close to a full pct...

here is my setup and tell me if this is good. I am 28 years old and 200 pounds give or take. 11% body fat. looking to gain muscle and strength.

dbol 6 weeks at 40-50mg a day
n2guard
PCT:
Nolva and n2generate ES.

is there anything else i need or that you would change or is this a good setup for a clean basic cycle?

I personally like NAC for liver protection.
For your purpose, why aren’t you adding at least test in there?
Dbol will shut down your Test production. I would recommend a dosage of 30 mg a day. 40-50 is doable but your sides are likely to be greater. Do plan on water retention. Unless you do it right, you will quickly lose your gains that you made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you have the expectation that you will lost a good amount of what you gain, go for it. I just know with dbol you can gain a ton of water weight so I would hate for your to expect to keep all those scale gains. Obviously running an AI will be essential unless you lower the dbol dose to around 20mg per day.

Top Bottom