Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Do Older Chicks Cut Their Hair in Their 40s and 50s?

curling

It is sooo stupid. It is like women have long pretty hair all their life and then when they hit 40 or 50 they decide to cut it short. Why? It doesn't look better. Guys like long hair better than they do short hair. So why do women think they need to cut their hair when they hit middle age. I mean if other women don't like it screw them they are competition. Guys are the ones that chicks should impress not other chicks. I told my wife she better not ever cut her hair. Even in her 60s or 70s when she is wrinklely at least she will have pretty long hair.

Thoughts?

curling said:
It is sooo stupid. It is like women have long pretty hair all their life and then when they hit 40 or 50 they decide to cut it short. Why? It doesn't look better. Guys like long hair better than they do short hair. So why do women think they need to cut their hair when they hit middle age. I mean if other women don't like it screw them they are competition. Guys are the ones that chicks should impress not other chicks. I told my wife she better not ever cut her hair. Even in her 60s or 70s when she is wrinklely at least she will have pretty long hair.

Thoughts?

because they go grey and their hair thins, easy to die/manage and coverup when its short..

Mr. Black said:
Because long grey scraggly hair looks like shit.

So you think short scraggly grey hair looks better?

And I am not even talking about grey yet. I am talking 40 and 50s when they color their hair.

curling said:

And I am not even talking about grey yet. I am talking 40 and 50s when they color their hair.

women in their 40's 50's have gone grey already for the most part, alot die their hair.

curling said:

Scraggly is usually consistent with longer hair.

The reason is that long hair on a young girl enhances her youth and makes her look younger. Long her on an aging woman makes her look much older. Now the trick is the right hair cut. That's when most people screw up. My mom switched to neck lenght hair at about 50 years old. Her cut is always done by an upscale salon in NYC by some French Stylist and the hair style makes her look years younger. It's all about the cut, i think any woman will agree on this, a good hair dresser is worth his/her weight in gold.

TC2 said:
Because they no longer feel they need to impress their mates.

Naw, it's just that they don't know much about fashion and what they look good in. A good haircut can make anyone look good. When a woman feels attactive her whole face brightens and she feels much better.

Top Bottom