Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet when I can’t lift

bentonhope

[FONT=&quot]Ok so earlier in June I broke my hand and I am having another surgery on it next week. I have been bulking for the last 15 weeks or so and I planned it so that i could begin dieting following my surgery. I wont be able to lift at all for about 6 weeks but i will be able to do cardio. Im trying to figure out what will be a good diet though. I wasnt sure how carb intake will affect my body if I'm not able to lift. I'm assuming i should stick to high protein like alway. I'll be eating clean no matter what, and probably 6-8 meals a day. I was wondering if anyone could help me with how many carbs and such i should be shooting for? Thanks![/FONT]

That's going to be highly subjective based on your age, weight, amounting cardio, genetics, etc. You will need to track your intake and adjust as needed

Ok so earlier in June I broke my hand and I am having another surgery on it next week. I have been bulking for the last 15 weeks or so and I planned it so that i could begin dieting following my surgery. I wont be able to lift at all for about 6 weeks but i will be able to do cardio. Im trying to figure out what will be a good diet though. I wasnt sure how carb intake will affect my body if I'm not able to lift. I'm assuming i should stick to high protein like alway. I'll be eating clean no matter what, and probably 6-8 meals a day. I was wondering if anyone could help me with how many carbs and such i should be shooting for? Thanks!

If you know how to bulk then do the opposite.

I would only recommend eating as clean as possible. Remember you need your body to heal so only good quality foods should be eaten. No junk!

Top Bottom