Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does Vitamins worlds protein taste?

Enock

how does vitamin worls value whey taste? the 5 pound tubs I think they are. With the sale coming up there pretty cheap.

Hows:
Chocolate:
Vanilla:

Chocolate was fairly easy to drink. I never tried the vanilla flavor though. I haven't come across any protein in vanilla so far that I've liked...

i like the chocolate with skim milk. use plenty of milk or it gets too thick, but i guess that is the same with any protein. i just finished a 5.75 lb bucket and will get some more. It is my favorite for the price. I dont know about the vanilla.

JRock

The vanilla was shite!

Daeo- Try N-Large2 by prolab in vanilla. Mix it with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1 or 2 bananas and it taste better then something from an icecream shop, ummmmmmm!
Only if bulkiing of course :D

took choc for a while then got tired of it, i switched to the strawberry brand for a few jugs, then i switched over to optimum's brand now. strawberry is good with milk, but ill tell you with water, it "kind of" tastes a lil like pepto.

ORGANON CANON said:
The vanilla was shite!

Daeo- Try N-Large2 by prolab in vanilla. Mix it with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1 or 2 bananas and it taste better then something from an icecream shop, ummmmmmm!
Only if bulkiing of course :D

Sounds like a good idea. I wasn't finished reading the whole thing and I thought you were out of your mind! :) I'll try that next bulking cycle as most other weight gainers taste like flavored sand...

I usually go with whatever is on sale at the time, I can bare almost any taste. But I have found that vanilla is a lot harder to hold down than say chocolate. But if you really wanna make a good tasting shake, buy vanilla and throw in bananas or fresh strawberries or even blueberries. Its fucking delicious.

i used to buy the 4lb jug of pro source,around $30.now i get the value whey (vitiman world) 5lb for under $30.btw imo the vitiman world vanalla tastes better than the pro source

Top Bottom