Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing deca bloat

DOM9

Hey guys,
I havn't ran deca/NPP with AI before and I tend to bloat up on high doses. I read that deca only aromatize at 20% of test so it's kinda strange that it causes so much bloat... It can't be from progesterone/prolactin because then tren would cause bloat aswell which it hasn't for me.

Do you guys know if high dose AI (adex/asin/letro) works to stop the water retention from deca?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
I havn't ran deca/NPP with AI before and I tend to bloat up on high doses. I read that deca only aromatize at 20% of test so it's kinda strange that it causes so much bloat... It can't be from progesterone/prolactin because then tren would cause bloat aswell which it hasn't for me.

Do you guys know if high dose AI (adex/asin/letro) works to stop the water retention from deca?

Thanks in advance.

People bloat on deca for a few reasons... running test too high... running deca too high... having a shitty diet... having a high body fat before the cycle starts... deca is quite dry if ran properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bloat up high doses of what? Test?
If you use compounds that convert to estrogen with high doses you are gonna retain a lot of water even if you use an AI.

And as said above your diet plays also a big role on this.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
What's your dose, hows your water intake, hows your diet, carbs, etc? Electrolyte balance, ai dose, test dose?

All things that affect water retention

Top Bottom