Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol (Methasterone 10mg)

Arsenal43

Has anyone had experience with this when it was legal(superdol that is)? If so how were the results. Wondering because they just came out with Super Mastervol which has same ingredients.

I tried it, hated it. Raised my Bp, retained buttload of water, just wasnt worth it risk vs reward. Superdrol is still avaialble over the counter just have to know where to go...plus it goes by a new name now...do yourself a favor and grab some Dbol and Test instead...

would not touch the stuff if you paid me 1,000 dollars. I've heard horror stories with this stuff. How this is legal and test isn't doesn't make much sense considering how dangerous it is.

I fucking looooooooooooved it. I had really good results on it. The only problem was the back pumps but they weren't anything I couldn’t handle. Infact I just started taking it again a week ago and already see results. The first time I was on it I amazed at the results within a month. I looked a shit load thicker and didn’t bloat at all. I remember being in a changing room and when I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror I was like "daaaaaamn". I felt like just leaving the changing room and walking around the store with my shirt off lol.

i as well loved this stuff...
took only 10mg ED for 3 weeks and it was amazing. strength went through the roof, and put on 10 lbs in 3 weeks. i started eating more/taking more protein while on it, so im sure all the muscle gain wasnt from the superdrol, but i did not put on any fat (possible even lost a bit) and did not retain any water at all.

whoever says they retain water on superdrol is either lying, or never took it to begin with.

I know a few people who took it and had amazing strength gains but all three of them suffered an injury towards the end of their cycle.

i took a superdrol clone and did not gain anything, i think it contained mostly a 5 beta reduced structure which is virtually not anabolic when dealing with a 2a methyl...just my thoughts..i base this on totally nothing ,,just a little delusional

Top Bottom