Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody here or knows some1 whos taken steroids BUT done no weight training and gained weight?

I don't know anybody but I guess the tool would look bloated, will get water weight and fat weight, some muscle fiber hyperthropy. It will have a smooth round bloated muscles look. After stopping injections the water weight goes away, fat stays, muscles shrink, very low testosterone production, high estrogen, bad lipid profile.

DJ_UFO said:
I don't know anybody but I guess the tool would look bloated, will get water weight and fat weight, some muscle fiber hyperthropy. It will have a smooth round bloated muscles look. After stopping injections the water weight goes away, fat stays, muscles shrink, very low testosterone production, high estrogen, bad lipid profile.

sounds like you are describing the average american man :)

A friend of mine did just that. His training was minimum but he continued with the gear for several years, he never came off and used strong compounds.
Yes, he got the bloat, aggression and bad hair loss but his main problem was his psychological state, never could hold down a relationship and so on.
Not recommended…

Steroids are used medically to prevent muscle wasting, and there have been some papers in older gentlemen (if my memory serves me correctly) using anabolic steroids to improve the body composition, with minimal or no exercise.

The doses used were physiological though, more like HRT, rather than the supra-physiological doses used by most BBers.

I think you need to think about what you mean by 'weight'. Weight could be from fat, water, muscle, bone growth (thickening), or organ growth.

If what you are seeking is muscle growth, training is required.

Muscle is a very metabollically expensive tissue, and our evolutionary history and physiology is not designed to maintain excessive levels of muscle.

Of course there are ways around this.......................

lots of people use steroids and do not weight train but they still train.
such as gymnist,swimmers,bike riders,even male models use anavar and Primobolan - methenolone - and winnie to stay lean and toned yet some just run and do minimal excersize.

Will your build a big muscular body with out weight training No ofcoarse not .

Some get harder and denser when they are already lean ,they also get edurance and recovery times improved for their sport.

the fact is use asked if someone that does not weigt train can gain muscle using steroids.
They can gain a few lbs but it's not going to be much actual muscle gain.

older men can benifit from HRT gain muscle and build tone wiht out traing but even them its mainly becuase they have more enegery and become more active

Three friends (all in their 20's) of my training partner do that all the freakin' time. They'll start a cycle, go to the gym for some light training for 2 to 3 weeks. Quit training but continue their cycles for 10 weeks and put on 20 pounds of solid muscle. Their all ectomorphs, and lose their gains off cycle. A few months later they do it again.
Stupid, but it seems to satisfy their short term goals.

my cousin did that, he's like in his early 20's. when he told me he did it, i called him a dumb ass, and asked him why the fuck he'd take a chance fuckin with his hormones for nothin but to say he did it. I mean, why waste the money? and the gear? TOTALLY fuckin stupid in his case. As for other reasons such as older men or cancer patients trying to maintain muscle mass for immune response, that's different. But for someone with no other reason, just plain dumb.

Top Bottom