Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me drop body fat please!

claraquinoez

Hi all, I need some advice on how I can drop a few body fat % points. I'm 29, 125 pounds and completely stuck at 21.5% bodyfat. No matter what, I can't seem to drop below this and I'd like to lean out more. I've been stuck here for 9 months at least. I crossfit around 4 times a week and also do strength training on those days as well. Walk 7000 steps+/ day. I eat 90-95% paleo. 50% fat/30% protein/20% carbs (carbs all from fruit, veg and sweet potato.) I try to keep my fruit consumption fairly low, sticking with green apples and berries when I do. Try very hard to avoid starchy fruits like bananas and grapes. Only sugar consumption is a few tablespoons of honey/ week. What can I do

I'd first ask how you are ascertaining your body fat percentage. Many methods are unreliable, especially when you have above average muscle mass. Working under the assumption the reading is correct, that's not a bad bf% for a female to start with, but I have found cardarine from esarms.com really helped tip my cardio into overdrive and helped me burn more fat.

You need to get an accurate maintenance caloric intake. Try tracking your calories over 3-4 weeks. If you lose weight, you’re eating under and if you gain... you get the idea. Then you will be able to adjust. You’re body is probably hitting that wall of metabolic adaptation. Eat at maintenance for a little bit then drop calories by a couple hundred, then repeat that same strategy. 2 week maintenance, 3 week deficit. I know it sounds long and drawn out, but that’s the reality of losing body fat without sacrificing much lean muscle tissue. Hope that helps. If you’re confused, let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom