Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work test

cavsman33

[FONT=&quot]I had some blood work done and my total test is over 3,000. I am using 500 mgs Test Cyp. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can I afford to lower my Test Cyp since my levels are so high or is 3000 not that much? I realize that normal range max is 800. My issue lately is lots of aches and pains along with stiffness in my back.[/FONT]

Possibly yes. There are no set in stone doses for these drugs and if you can get the same benefit with less then that's good for you and you should definitely use that as an advantage.

This is honestly a self made decision. Depending on goals , how you feel, how the rest of your bloodwork looks, or if your going through a doc and supposebto be taking a trt dose etc.

generally your levels should be around 7 times your dose so you are right about there... theres honestly no need to run 500 mg of test per week but you are right near where you should be on that dose...

Numbers seem fine. 500mg of test isn’t necessary though, why are you running test so high? 350mg is going to give pretty similar results without that extra bloat..

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom