Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to combat bloat on test and deca cycle

SaleenMustang91

ok guys in about 2 days i will be starting 750mg of test enth and 600mg of deca for 12 weeks and the last six weeks i am throwing in 50mg of oral winny ed. For weeks 1-6 before i start the winny what should i use to combat the bloat of the test and deca..liquidex?? any suggestions???

and also i am debating if i should start right away with 750mg of test and 600mg of deca or for the first 2 weeks should i start out with 500mg of test and 300mg of deca and work my way up to 750 and 600...because i dont want to shock my body by starting right away with a high dosage...any thoughts???

a-dex would be my choice .5mg EOD...bloat persists...bump to 1mg EOD...as far as your dose...jump in head first big man...tapering is useless...

a-dex or its liquid cousin . start with .5, but at that dose you may need a full mg.

hey mustang,
Im going with the same cycle starting in about 2 months. Ill be running 500mg-test e and 300mg-deca every week with the winny the last 6 weeks. let me know how it goes with the bloat and your countermeasures. thanks.

The best thing? I'd def have to say letrozole ;). Its much more potent that adex, for me at least, but I mean MUCH more. But, if you have ladies around, you might not want to use it, only drawback :(, i'm gonna be adding it to my cycle in lieu of adex, but only when my girlie is gonna be away for a few weeks.

Top Bottom