Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to combat "INSOMNIA"?

PumpinIronInTn

:fro: I somtimes have to take 2 zanexs or valums to go to sleep.
I used be presribed ambian but I need get some agin or somthing I mean whats worse not sleeping or taking a sleeping pill.
:fro:

Just listen to Ludacris: "If you're tired, be quiet, and GO TO SLEEP!"

sorry, couldn't resist

i've had this problem for many years. i will at somepoint go to a sleep clinic and get checked out.

what i've found works for me is to read something that you are not too interested in. i used to read really good books but the problem is about 3/4's for the way through it gets good and you can't put it down. then next thing you know it's time to get up to go to work.

pick something you might like to learn about but really won't hold your interest like some book without a cliff hanger so you won't just have to read the next couple of chapters to see how it turns out.

i like books about politics and history. believe it or not, i've taken a new interest in the bible. LOL, me of all people. go figure? ? ?

Screw the OTC shit, I tried it all...I'm gonna go get a script for xanax...

Problem with xanex is that it take the competitive edge/drive away from you. You are like a zombie during the day. Getting up is a real bitch and you are usually late to morning affairs.

I use lorazepam (Ativan). It works amazing, it's fast acting and it's out of your system quickly enough so you don't feel like shit in the morning.

Xanax (or any benzo for that matter) is not a good choice for sleeping. It keeps you from entering the deeper stages of sleep. If ambien does not work (it never did for me) there are much better drugs to choose from. I have been to the sleep clinic twice, and both times they could not tell me shit. I laid there all night awake, as I used to do for at least 4 nights a week.

THE BEST DRUG FOR SLEEPING IS Amiltriptlyen (Elvil) I never have sleep trouble when taking this drug. This drug also has an added benefit....It makes you eat like there is no tomarrow. I would compare the hunger from 200mg of Amiltriptlyen to 600mg of EQ!

Top Bottom