Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"High" Hangovers...

I used to smoke daily, all day long. I never had any acute morning after hangover effect, but if I couldn't smoke the next day I'd get squirrelly, just fiending for my next hit.

However, my mindfulness and fluidity of thought after smoking heavily was affected for days.

Screw weed- the morning after hitting a 6 foot nitrous tank I couldn't string together 5 words to make a complete sentence!

"However, my mindfulness and fluidity of thought after smoking heavily was affected for days."

That's pretty much it.
The first day after not ever smoking is noticeably way slow. Because you can remember how yesterday was. Then if you smoke more and more, day after day, you soon forget how fluid your thoughts once were and then the slower, fogged thought is now the norm.

Did that make any sense?

broley said:
Did that make any sense?

Yep. Before I first smoked I was fairly practiced at several forms of deep meditation. I thought smoking the green herb would enhance the experience and help me meditate. After smoking I have never been able to reach the depth of meditation I was once capable of.

Some people get high and feel they are in (or can reach) some deep state of meditation. I'd trade every drug experience I've ever had for a command of meditative techniques I have lost.

sometimes, if I smoked alot the night before, I might feel alittle spacey for a a while, but it usually goes away after my 3rd cup of coffee.

KillahBee said:
the morning after hitting a 6 foot nitrous tank I couldn't string together 5 words to make a complete sentence!

Man, its been a while sine I had a nos party. Now I feel like having one this weekend.

WODIN said:
There is no such thing.
That's what I thought too... However, this crap we got (which is pretty good), but for some reason, my tummy hurts! :worried: I didn't pig out or have the munchies - I mean yes I had the munchies but only had some Wow tortilla chips & salsa...that's it! So I have no clue why my tummy hurts!

Top Bottom