Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do sarms taste so bad

Robrich

my question is why do sarms taste so bad you would think they'd figure out a way for it to taste good maybe like a fruity flavor or something like that. Also why does it taste so bad is there a secret ingredient that they are adding that makes it necessary to have it taste like crap?

they are often suspended in grain alcohol... there are different solvents you can use but the gain alcohol has always been of the best options... you can easily mix it in juice or water or just use a chaser... its not mouthwash bro, you just take it straight down

I would suggest you to mix with juice or something to mask the taste. Many people make the mistake of thinking to take them sublingual and I would strongly advise against that sir

my question is why do sarms taste so bad you would think they'd figure out a way for it to taste good maybe like a fruity flavor or something like that. Also why does it taste so bad is there a secret ingredient that they are adding that makes it necessary to have it taste like crap?

mix it with orange juice and you wont taste a thing

Cos they assumed you wasn't a kid with a sweet tooth / need for sugar

Top Bottom