Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try banana and peanut butter sandwich

kiTaweHI

wow this is a really amazing treat and I really enjoyed it. Have any of you trying eating bananas and peanut butter together in a sandwich. I got a brand that has cinnamon raisin flavoring and I take the peanut butter and I press it and put it on the sandwich and then chop up some bananas. Really good post workout snack

If you're not using chemical peanut butter sure I like banana peanut butter sandwich just make sure the bread is rye organic

wow this is a really amazing treat and I really enjoyed it. Have any of you trying eating bananas and peanut butter together in a sandwich. I got a brand that has cinnamon raisin flavoring and I take the peanut butter and I press it and put it on the sandwich and then chop up some bananas. Really good post workout snack

C'mon. Do you seriously wanna ask the internet if you invented a new way of eating. 8 billion people, lots of nanas and jars of peanut butter... of course someone has.

It’s my go to pre-workout snack. Has everything you need. I use powdered peanut butter as it doesn’t contain any additional sugars like the majority of peanut butters do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom