Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

easing up weight training during PCT?

feoz

I saw a guy online make a video about weight training during pct and he said you should train harder during pct so you can keep your gains from a cycle. His logic is your body will try and get rid of muscle during that time so you have to trick the body into keeping it so the harder you workout 2 hours minimum the better. Is this logical?

i don't care how hard you work. if you no longer have those androgens working in your body and that protein synthesis you aren't gonna keep those gains. example. on tren i was benching 400+ no problem. more than twice my body weight. off tren and using let's say primo i could not do 400 at all for a guy who is my size.

now if you want to get into the biology of how the human body works we can. during/after pct your body is trying to balance your hormones. to add more stress to it by over training would be counter productive. i get the feeling this guy considers PCT cruising on 400mg test a week

You should take time off during pct like 2 weeks at least no training

I keep the same mindset wether on or off. Just listen to your body you can tel if you are doing more harm than good.

Top Bottom