Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

traning vs diet when cutting

Bills LMFAO

is it 70 % diet and 30% training when you are looking to cut , or the opposite? I'm in good shape but I want to get really cut and defined but I'm skeptical about lowering too much my carbs, or go into extreme diet to the point I start losing muscle mass, thank you for yor advice.

I see these 'how much of a percentage' question question do the rounds every so often. Here's the truth - every aspect is as equally important as the others.

If I train right but eat like shit I'll be off. If I eat spot on but train like shit the same. If I eat right, train right and get no rest I'll be off.

And why do you need to go to extremes anyway? Cut slowly and steadily and lower the carbs just a little.

in advanced situations it can be one way or another

example: when i was running 40 miles per week i was eating whole pizza's and pancakes and was still 6% body fat and very lean. i was burning so many calories that i could afford to do that.

in a normal situation though you should get BOTH 100% on point for best results.. if you are fat you don't need a fucking cheat meal until you get leaner.

It's 100% diet 100% training.

It's kind of like asking what is more important - your liver or your heart...you would be dead without either.

If you really want to excel and get the body you want, you need to make BOTH your training and diet a priority.

It is calories in vs calories out. However you get to that number is completely up to you. Some people hate cardio so they will just lower calories further. Some people love it and prefer to just exercise more.

Top Bottom