Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying weight set for home

MKjohnathon

I have a small office at home that my wife is letting me use as a weight room. It has carpet and is a square in the basement where I don’t have to worry about dropping weights. I already have 2 olympic style bars, rubber and regular weights and a few dumbbells from 20-40 pounds. What else would you recommend I get to have a decent setup?

I would get a pull up bar and a dip bar but besides that you're good

I have a small office at home that my wife is letting me use as a weight room. It has carpet and is a square in the basement where I don’t have to worry about dropping weights. I already have 2 olympic style bars, rubber and regular weights and a few dumbbells from 20-40 pounds. What else would you recommend I get to have a decent setup?

'that my wife lets me'. Is it here home or yours? I own mine and I do what the fuck I like.

in the USA women run the households.

american men are pussies for the most part lol

There's plenty like that here too lol. WTF?

I bought my place with MY money. Zero loans. The GF does NOT live here (has her own place). But I have lived with a GF for many years before and it was always what WE wanted. Which seems fair.

On the topic of home gyms - buy a damn shed guys. Or use the garage.

But none of this 'if they wife lets me' BS FFS

bro what? american men toughest in world. no chick gonna tell me what to do. :stilleto:

see right here! you being triggered proves my hypothesis :chomp::chomp::chomp:

just admit you one of those guys who eats out a chick for an hour and she don't give you a BJ back and you good with it :mix::heart:

see right here! you being triggered proves my hypothesis :chomp::chomp::chomp:

just admit you one of those guys who eats out a chick for an hour and she don't give you a BJ back and you good with it :mix::heart:

Too funny. Visions of him nomming away lol

Top Bottom