Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apps to track workouts?

Chadmothee

I started using these apps to track my workouts, the two I use are gym pro and gym genius apps on my iphone, the only issue is you cannot add drop sets or super sets but I work around that. Are these a good idea or is there something else you can recommend? I am 21 years old and starting to get serious about it

I dont use any apps but I do write things down in my note on phone. Like what day what.

i visualize my workouts on my way to the gym and then during my workouts i memorize what i did.

at the end of the day as you workout you will start memorizing this stuff. it is like your first practice for football and struggling to remember the plays, then by midseason you know them better than the coach. it is especially easy if you train the same gym everytime.

i visualize my workouts on my way to the gym and then during my workouts i memorize what i did.

at the end of the day as you workout you will start memorizing this stuff. it is like your first practice for football and struggling to remember the plays, then by midseason you know them better than the coach. it is especially easy if you train the same gym everytime.

☝️ this right here,100% all in my head, and I’ve adopted a new mantra I learned here:

“Only train what you can recover”

I follow this it works pretty well...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom