Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

Big A

Not saying im gonna go this high for sure, i was just wanting to know what gains were like from someone going from 500 mg to 1000 mg a week, 500 doesnt seem to be doing a lot for me these days.

Are you just taking test alone?

How long have you been on?

Have you constantly increased your macros, especially protein? Have you increased your calories?

Doubling test doesn't mean you will double your gains. I'd first start off adding proviron or unleashed and lowering SHBG. Or using shorter esters like prop or better yet suspension.

Or adding dbol, beastdrol, dieselbolan.

There are many things you can do before thinking of upping test doses to the 1g mark.

Not saying im gonna go this high for sure, i was just wanting to know what gains were like from someone going from 500 mg to 1000 mg a week, 500 doesnt seem to be doing a lot for me these days.

I agree. 500mg wasn't doing shit for either so I bumped it up to 750. Starting to gain weight now.

ok, i have been using for a long time now, okay sorry, let me rephrase, 500 was doing something, but nothing in comparison to what it used to do, and i was running deca with this cycle but had to drop so my solution was to up the test dose to increase gains, so this cycle was still worthwhile. I have run many many compounds before, yes to you sonic waste. I used some suspension for a kickstart, i just want the most out of this cycle. thank you for your replies.

ok, i have been using for a long time now, okay sorry, let me rephrase, 500 was doing something, but nothing in comparison to what it used to do, and i was running deca with this cycle but had to drop so my solution was to up the test dose to increase gains, so this cycle was still worthwhile. I have run many many compounds before, yes to you sonic waste. I used some suspension for a kickstart, i just want the most out of this cycle. thank you for your replies.

dimishing returns are where you are at. a bump in dose wont do too much. calorie bump and dose bump will help somewhat. might be time to come off for a little while to give the body a rest and then go again in a few months.

500mg per week was more than enough for me to see some quality gains.

going higher only gave me more undesireable side effects (water retention, skin eruptions....)

Got to EAT EAT if you wanna gain. 500mgs to 1g of test is a big jump, if you eat properly and train right you should see noticable gains. I trashed alot of cycles because i wasint eating enough.

Top Bottom