Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey PLJay

jimmydean

Dude, r u up for hitting some heavy deads tomorrow? You know me, I never train them directly but if we're going to hit the June contest, I want to see where I'm at. Let me know.

Well Grimmer came into tonight and said he may come lift with us tommmorow , pending circumstances. I would like to pull from the rack and do hypers. I think i am actually fuckin scared to pull right now. I havent been doing this westside back style long enough and i think i am making progress. Maybe i am just scared i aint making progress. If we do pull i will not max out. Not a complete max anyway. Not ready. But if you wanna pull .... I guess.

Dont get me wrong i do wanna pull, but before i didnt care about it at all. Now i guess i care a bit. (did i just say that)! Anyway if you wanna.

Hey , Well the pending circumstance came home last night so i gotta spend "quality time" if you know what i mean. I gotta lot of work to do anyway but i wish i had the time. Oh well. Next time

Top Bottom