Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet soda

No, your nose will fall off.

Seriously, why wouldn't it be okay? If you are going to compete soon, than it is not a good idea - the sodium levels. But for anyone else in the world, it is likely fine.

Just a thought -- make sure that your water intake continues to remain high as well. The thing w/ diet soda is that even tho its got the no cal sugar and all that, it tends to make you want more, more hungry, etc. I also notice a helluvan aftertaste from too much Nutrasweet. And I specifically don't like Diet Coke w/ Splenda. So don't let that diet soda become a replacement for your water intake and frankly I'd suggest make sure you at least drink an extra 16 oz of water for every diet soda you drink just to flush it out. :)

LMAO your nose will fall off....

I don't see a problem with it......as Sassy said tho, don't let it be a replacement for your water.......

sasa said:
what about crystal light is it OK??? I mean for dieting

All user-dependent. Try it, see how you "react" to it and make your choice from there.

There is room for ANYTHING in a normal "diet" or in someone trying to lose a few pounds. Yes, ANYTHING, even beer and pizza. It all depends on your OVERALL diet and training program. A few indulgences here and there are normal and okay in a normal diet.

Now, someone getting comp-ready - that is a different animal entirely.

This is how I see things if I have already got down 6 liters of water for the day which is my min then if I want a diet pop or sugar free what ever I am going to have it. Until of course around 10 days out where I drop it all and drinking ONLY water and green tea.

superqt4u2nv said:
This is how I see things if I have already got down 6 liters of water for the day which is my min then if I want a diet pop or sugar free what ever I am going to have it. Until of course around 10 days out where I drop it all and drinking ONLY water and green tea.

I do that too - I'm allowed my coffee/diet soda (1 only)/crystal light/Fuze or green tea - but I don't count it......I still have to drink my 1-2 gallons of water.....

For those of you that know E2, he hates diet soda because of the aspartame which turns to wood alcohol in your system.

Me, I kind of live off the stuff.

Top Bottom