Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The lever pulley spot system need help(home gymers,weight equip builders need help)

notpuff

As some of you know i want a home gym but concerned about spotting i had this idea in the shower. what about some sort of self spot pulley system. like for example ,

example 1 :attach a pulley to a pole and have that pole on a weighed down wooden box base (the box filled with allot of sand or rocks) then have a cord one side attached to the bar the other put some of foot handle then when your pressing lets say you cant finish that last rep you step on the handle to help you.

Example 2: this requires help from an on lifting friend or family memeber have the same device except this time instead of a foot peddle or handle have it atatched to some sort of weight holder with say a 10 or 20 pound plate on it. but dont have the other side atatched to the plate gholder yet ,say your doing reps then u get to 8 you stall u yell and the other person atatched the cord to the weight holder and that will help you lift it up.

i think this also might be a better way to do a drop set as your load will get helped yet u stay under tension.

now this is just a very very vague plan i need help putting a final version together i need help . b fold i know your into making equip help me out.

Hey Notpuff....when you are, lets say, doing barbell bench presses for, lets say 8 reps. How much weight would you normally use ?

Top Bottom