Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAve you ever heard the conspiracy theory about crack cocaine and the black race?

curling

I don't know where I heard it but it goes something like that some whaco in the govt delivered crack cocaine to the ghettos to keep the black man down. Have ya'll ever heard that? Is there any truth in it?

Ask the CIA...they're the major trafficer of cocain into the country.

There was a guy on some talk show speaking of it... said it came from our govt... i dunno if i buy it or not.

WODIN said:
Ask the CIA...they're the major trafficer of cocain into the country.

That is who I heard it was but I didn't want to say their name in case I am ever coming back with some gear from mexico.

There was a case a few years back where the CIA was selling crack to finance arms in central America.

But it wasnt a conspiracy.. from what I remembered they actually got busted for it... was in the news... and somewhat well documented... I seem to remember it being quite a while ago though.

heard the same rumor....same for "aids"....these will be outlined in books occasionally- dealing with conspiracy theories....conspiracy for "aids" I believe....crack cocaine, I dont have an opinion on....cocaine has been used for such a long period of time throughout history, and used by many different cultures, that a different variation was bound to pop-up to increase the half-life and its effects....dont get me started on the other!!!

I heard that the CIA was selling gear to professional athletes and forcing them to take it by using bizarre psychological manipulations

I've heard that and it would likely be hard to prove. However, to quote Boyz in the Hood.....'why is there a liqour store on every corner in the Black community? Why is there a gun shop on every corner of our community? You go to Beverly Hills and you don't see that shit!'

The government also invented and delivered transfatty acids to the people in the US who had big bones.

This story started in 1997 with a series of articles by Gary Webb in the San Jose Mercury News. It's been debunked, but the story has a life of it's own and has achieved urban myth status.

Top Bottom