Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever see a girl with inverted nipples?

vinylgroover

Well i did last night and it spun me right out.

I was having relations with this chick i recently met for the first time and when she took her top off, it looked like her nipples had been nipped. I could tell she was conscious of it, because she kind of crossed her arms to cover them. I didn't say anything, but fuck i was curious.

She had great tits, but her nipples didn't come to a point. They stopped and went back in forming a little hole like a pin prick inwards. My curiosity was killing me and i couldn't help but look. It's kind of like seeing an Albino person. You don't want to stare, but it's so rare, you can't help but look.

Do any girls here have inverted nipples or have any other guys seen this.

What next, what next indeed!

John,

It tried to suck those fuckers out, but nothing. I sucked so hard i nearly swallowed her undies, but no nips.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be the greatest thread in elite history! I have actually never though about girls and inverted nipples, but after reading the first post i would die to be with a girl with inverted nips. That must be awesome, that is sweet that she was all self concious about them, i would be too. Bro, what did you do to them, did you poke at them or anything? Or did she not let you, if i was in that situation i would want to explore her nipples, i would be curious too.

KingJohn, is what you said true?

I want to see some more stories of inverted nipples.

vinylgroover said:
John,

It tried to suck those fuckers out, but nothing. I sucked so hard i nearly swallowed her undies, but no nips.

Did you actually suck the inverted nipples? Next time you see the girl bring them up, see how she reacts. Tell her they turn you on and ask her if they ever come out to play.

Lumbass,

I was hoping she would say something just to break the ice, so i kept sucking those puppies. I started flicking them and playing with them, but it's hard because there is no 'point' or 'cherry' which you can squeeze or hold between your teeth.

I didn't say anything because i knew it would piss her off, but it was kind of a Mexican standoff. She knew i was curious and i knew she knew i was curious, but neither of us said anything. I pissed myself laughing afterwards.

this is hilarious....

i dont know what made me laugh more, the inverted nipples topic, the advice on pulling those fukkers out or the fact that u said you were having "relations" lol

:D

Top Bottom