Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haaaaaappy Hump Day!

WoNderWoMan25

Hey y’all <-- practicing my southern drawl….

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Today is my last day @ work. Five years, walking out the door for the last time around 3 PM EST. It’s a strange feeling, sad, exciting, fresh, relief :mix: Because this job has sat me at a computer for 8-10 each day for the past five years, I have made it a habit to stay away from my computer & the internet when I am at home. I’m not sure what the next few months will bring for me. My goals for 2007 have not changed: I will not chain myself to the scale so I will weight in 1x/week. I will get to that cardio at least 3x week and I will get measured, body fat & everything else next week. I just might not log daily here anymore. Please PLEASE stay in touch when/if I start to disappear. PM me with your email addresses if ya want. It is a sad day for me and even sadder as I type this. So Thank You … you know who you are … for all of the knowledge, guidance, advice & love :heart:

*10 Roses for You*

You are receiving these :rose: ROSES :rose: because you are a special person! Each rose symbolizes a special wish from me to you.

:rose: One Rose for Long Friendship

:rose: One Rose for Unconditional Love

:rose: One Rose for Financial Wealth

:rose: One for Everlasting Happiness

:rose: One for Success

:rose: One for Knowledge

:rose: One for Beauty, inner and outer

:rose: One for Family

:rose: One for Honesty

:rose: And the last one for a long and healthy life

Awwwwww!!! You best not leave!! We'll miss you too much!! There IS life after a layoff, believe me....good luck in whatever you decide to do!!

:rose:

jenscats5 said:
Awwwwww!!! You best not leave!! We'll miss you too much!! There IS life after a layoff, believe me....good luck in whatever you decide to do!!

:rose:

Aw, thanks!! I'm not leaving, no way! I just don't want to end up in my bathrobe in front of the computer everyday of my lay-off. :evil:

I have work lined up in Texas. I'm going to try to relax & be happy & healthy through the holidays. Turkey day soon - My favorite. :chomp:

Top Bottom