Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy drinks vs amino energy

counted46

I’ve been taking amino energy for a while now- mainly in the afternoon as a “pick me up”...normally 2 scoops only. I don’t drink coffee so this was my form of energy during the day. When I travel for work I got into the habit of buying energy drinks strictly for convenience but stopped because of the health risks. My question is whether amino energy is better for me than an actual canned energy drink?

Drinking out of the toilet is better for you than a canned energy drink.

I’ve been taking amino energy for a while now- mainly in the afternoon as a “pick me up”...normally 2 scoops only. I don’t drink coffee so this was my form of energy during the day. When I travel for work I got into the habit of buying energy drinks strictly for convenience but stopped because of the health risks. My question is whether amino energy is better for me than an actual canned energy drink?

Canned drink? No

if you need a 'pick me up' in the afternoon that is a red flag that

1. you are out of shape
2. you are eating too much food, too often
3. you are addicted to stims
4. you aren't getting proper sleep
5. you are depressed/stressed/anxious

could be any number of these things or a combination.

They're pretty equivalent. Neither one is much more than a flavoured caffeine drink.

Personally I would tell you to drink coffee. It has a lot of health benefits.

if you need a 'pick me up' in the afternoon that is a red flag that

1. you are out of shape
2. you are eating too much food, too often
3. you are addicted to stims
4. you aren't getting proper sleep
5. you are depressed/stressed/anxious

could be any number of these things or a combination.

Bump this ^^^

I use lots and lots stims and result was zero here my opinion is don't depend on it it will kill your gain

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom