Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Passing a steroid drug test; Epi/Test ratio manipulations

FreedomFighter

Does anyone who how to beat a steroid test by lowering ones epitest/test levels to beat a test? There are certain steroids that the testing lab does not test for however, they will test my epitest/test levels...below are the meds that they test for. So, I figure I can get away with things like trenbolone acetate, test susp., and a few others BUT if I cannot manipulate my levels, then it is useless. HELP!
Bolasterone
Boldenone
Clenbuterol
Clostebol
Dihydrochloromethyl-te
Drostanolone
Ethylestrenol
Fluoxynesterone
Furaxabol
Mesterolone
Methenolone
Methandienone
Methandriol
Methyltestosterone
Nandrolone
Norethandrolone
Oxandrolone
Oxymesterone
Oxymetholone
Probenecid
Salbutamol
Stanozolol
T/Epi-T ratio

If there are ways to manipulate t/e ratio immediately following a cycle before the substrate has cleared, I imagine these are closely guarded secrets in the ranks of world class athletic competition (oylmpics, etc.)

Depending on the test, they can look at EPI concentrations to see if it was added to alter the ratio and may look at isotope ratios of T (endogenous vs exogenous production) so it is not just the ratio of T/EPI. They can also profile your T/EPI ratio over time to see if it is consistent. Haven't looked at this area for a while, but that's what I remember.

W6

wilson6 said:
Depending on the test, they can look at EPI concentrations to see if it was added to alter the ratio and may look at isotope ratios of T (endogenous vs exogenous production) so it is not just the ratio of T/EPI.
W6

FF, Just got your PM

W6 is correct. If the concentration of epi in your urine is above a certain threshold, then that is indicative of manipulation and grounds for a postive test.

The only way to actually "manipulate" your ratio without getting caught is to allow enough time for your test levels to return to normal, or at least below the ratio. If your using test susp at a very low dose, then around a week should suffice.

As for the tren, if the test looks for nandrolone, then it will pick up tren.

The list you provided looks like your up against a legit test, so all you can really do is allow enough time to come clean, or stick with GH and Slin.

monkeyballs said:

As for the tren, if the test looks for nandrolone, then it will pick up tren.

Do you think this accounts for a number of nandrolone positives recently? Do you think more athletes are using tren and thinking it has cleared, but then they get popped for the metabolites?

After the most recent positive test result in cycling; I honestly believe that some athletes have a legitimate case for tainted supplements.

FHG

So would you see any issues as far as testing goes for the cycle below for an NCAA track athle? Can suspension be run any closer to the track meet than 5 days to be safe. We are tlaking about his scholarship here (and he is hell bent on using). What about issues with epi/test ratio testing?

CYCLE PROTOCOL

16 Weeks out to 28 days out Test Prop 100mg/EOD

28 days out to 5 days out from track meet test suspension 50mg/ed

16 Weeks out to 11 Weeks out Anavar 40/50mg day

11 Weeks out to 5 Weeks out Oral Winny 50mg day

Here is a ? for anyone that has a viable answer. I recently went through a separation and my ex has tried everything she can to keep my son from me. So far I still get to see my lil man on a regular basis. well a couple of months ago her punkass lawyer went into court and told the judge I was on steriods. Which at the time was a lie. a couple weeks later we went to court and the judge didnt even bring it up. I guess to get to my ? I started a cycle of finaplix also known as trenbolone. well I got a paper for our final custody hearing and its 3months away. so do or will they have a way to test me in a court house for tren? and if I stop at the end of july would i be good for a urine screen in sept? any input or point me in the right direction to help this newbie out would greatly be appreciated.

Top Bottom