Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Clen for weight loss, unsure of diet plan

pandalily

Hi all,

Im new to this site. Here are my stats:
22 yrs old
female
130lbs
5 ft 4in

Currently on day 3 of clen, 20mcg first day, 40 mcg second day, 40 mcg today

Trying desperately to drop 10 - 15 lbs.

I have been stalling in every diet I have done. I have tried atkins, it was terrible and I didnt lose any weight. I have tried calorie counting, the weight loss was very slow. I have tried a very low protein diet with heavy veggies and rice as filler. I have also done weight watchers with good progress, but I have stalled on that.

I was working out for and hour, 3x a week, with either kickboxing or Brazilian jujitsu classes. I have stopped working out because of my work schedule, but I am ready to start again.

I am completely confused as to what diet I am suppose to have, and as I would like to know if I should focus on cardio, and how much, during this cycle or weight training.

Cardio is fine to do while on clen, though many recommend not doing HIIT because your heart rate might already be elevated.

Weight loss is all about burning more calories than you take in. Have you considered doing something like Intermittent fasting? I personally didn't find it super good but I've read so many who have.

Keep good fats high and protein high. I would do cardio in the morning before breakfast when your glycogen stores are empty, or after dinner to deplete your glycogen stores so you burn more fat at night.

You can't take any drugs and expect them to do the work for you - eat clean train hard. You should also be taking Taurine with the clen because people have reported a rebound effect when coming off the clen due to taurine depletion (from the clen).

I wouldnt take clen for this... if u wanna lose.a few.lbs.and not in a.rush...just watch ur diet...if ur not losing anythinv.aftr a week..adjust acorddingly...IF u still not losin the rule of thump... take in a.dailh calroic intake of weight x 10... altho at 120 thats pretty low...keep ur protein high if u do try that... gl

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

I don't think clen is the best think to be taking its can be very nasty for your health and isn't a "magic" drug. You need to be 100% spot on with your diet and stick to it till you get your results

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Okay, so I dont think clen is a miracle drug. I have stated that I have already tried several diets and have stalled, which has led me to try clen. I am taking clen now and still dieting. I am asking for diet advice. I know that I have to put in the work, but I am confused as to how I am to do that. I am currently on the paleo diet but I dont know how many grams of protein I should have a day. So my questions are:

How much protein should I be eating a day?
Is the paleo diet a good way to lose fat?

I am sticking to lean protein, heavy veggies, little to no carbs, and olive oil. Also I like to eat a lot of fruit, nothing too sweet like grapes, more like apples and papaya.

I read up on intermittent fasting, it sounds interesting. I think I will try that after my clen cycle.

Currently I am on day 6 of clen.
20 (mcg) day 1
40 day 2
40 day 3
60 day 4
60 day 5
80 today

This is my plan:
80 day 7
80 day 8
60 day 9
60 day 10
40 day 11
40 day 12
20 day 13
20 day 14
break

Is that a good dosage cycle?

I dont want to take more than 100mcg , my hands are shaking alittle, no other sides. Im on 3gs of taurine a day.

Not experienced with clen but if all you want to do is drop 10 - 15lbs you can do that without clen. Do you eat the same food everyday? Have you counted your calories and kept an eye on the scale and reduced you calories back if your not loosing the weight? Have you posted your diet up and asked someone experienced here to have a look at it? Do you workout 4 - 5 times a week? I'm not trying to be an ass here but I would be looking at these things first because one its healthier and two clen will only help if your diet/training is right.

You have to focus on your routine diet and include some food items like fruits, vegetables, fats and stay away from the rice as much as possible and follow it this plan on a daily basis. Drink plenty of water as well. You will definitely see results soon.

Okay, so I dont think clen is a miracle drug. I have stated that I have already tried several diets and have stalled, which has led me to try clen. I am taking clen now and still dieting. I am asking for diet advice. I know that I have to put in the work, but I am confused as to how I am to do that. I am currently on the paleo diet but I dont know how many grams of protein I should have a day. So my questions are:

How much protein should I be eating a day?
Is the paleo diet a good way to lose fat?

I am sticking to lean protein, heavy veggies, little to no carbs, and olive oil. Also I like to eat a lot of fruit, nothing too sweet like grapes, more like apples and papaya.

I read up on intermittent fasting, it sounds interesting. I think I will try that after my clen cycle.

Currently I am on day 6 of clen.
20 (mcg) day 1
40 day 2
40 day 3
60 day 4
60 day 5
80 today

This is my plan:
80 day 7
80 day 8
60 day 9
60 day 10
40 day 11
40 day 12
20 day 13
20 day 14
break

Is that a good dosage cycle?

I dont want to take more than 100mcg , my hands are shaking alittle, no other sides. Im on 3gs of taurine a day.

theres no need to pyramid the clen doses, just keep upping the dose every few days until day14. (not an expert) but it downregulates(?) your beta2 receptors which reduces the cells sensitivety to clen. which is why most people cycle it 2wks on 2wks off to allow beta receptors to upregulate.

Hi all,

Im new to this site. Here are my stats:
22 yrs old
female
130lbs
5 ft 4in

Currently on day 3 of clen, 20mcg first day, 40 mcg second day, 40 mcg today

Trying desperately to drop 10 - 15 lbs.

I have been stalling in every diet I have done. I have tried atkins, it was terrible and I didnt lose any weight. I have tried calorie counting, the weight loss was very slow. I have tried a very low protein diet with heavy veggies and rice as filler. I have also done weight watchers with good progress, but I have stalled on that.

I was working out for and hour, 3x a week, with either kick boxing or Brazilian jujitsu classes. I have stopped working out because of my work schedule, but I am ready to start again.

I am completely confused as to what diet I am suppose to have, and as I would like to know if I should focus on cardio, and how much, during this cycle or weight training.

I would suggest you should focus on your regular diet and also include some fruits, vegetables, saturated fats and and avoid foods like rice if possible. You should follow this plan on a daily basis and drink plenty of water as well. You will definitely see results soon.

Last edited:
I would stop clen immediately. It's terrible for your health. The strain on your heart and body isn't worth it IMO.
There are much safer options like n2burn and n2slin, albuterol, sarms, hell even steroids are safer IMO.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom